Hollow Campground Guidelines
These guidelines are for your safety
and to assure your stay is an enjoyable one.
- Upon arrival in our parking lot, park your
vehicle and proceed to the round office building to register
and pay the appropriate fees. If no one is in the office, follow
the instructions on the desk. Parking is in the designated lot
only: after you unload and set up your campsite, please move
your vehicle back to the parking lot.
- Pack less! A light travel bag containing
two towels per person (polite nudist etiquette means that you
always carry your own towel to sit or lounge on and a second
one for the pool), sun block, toiletries, and a cover-up for
chilly days/nights or when you have had too much sun. “Clothed
when practical, nude when appropriate.”
- Leave your camera at home: cameras are
not allowed on the grounds. Camera phones are allowed, but not
for picture taking. You will be asked to leave if you do not
follow this restriction.
- The benefits of nude recreation are based
on acceptance of self and respecting the individuality and freedom
of others. Experience life clothes-free and you liberate your
mind and body. You rediscover the joy you knew as a child…the
spirit deep inside you.
- People who enjoy nude recreation distinguish
between nudity and sex and keep the two in their proper perspective.
We are careful about who enters our grounds and if anyone seems
to be there for the wrong reason, you will be asked to leave.
- Club activities include swimming, walking,
volleyball, bocce ball, beanbag games, reading, special meal
events, movies under the stars and the opportunity to meet a
wide variety of people, diverse in age, from all occupations.
- Most first-timers adjust to social nudity
in a matter of minutes and discover it is not nearly as big
a deal, as they thought it would be. Some feel self-conscious
before they undress since they are likely to be the only ones
- If you ever have any unwelcome advances
or concerns, simply report it to management and steps will be
taken to ensure that it does not happen again. Everyone should
feel comfortable. Behavior requiring an apology is not tolerated.
- Showers are mandatory before entering the
pool and again after applying suntan oils, to keep the pool
- Coolers with food and beverages are allowed
but no glass is allowed in the pool area.
- Pets on lease are allowed in all areas of
the campground except the fenced pool area.
- Campfires are allowed only at the gazebo in the firepit, due to fire danger throughout the campground.
is much beauty at Spruce
During your visit, you may see butterflies, songbirds, morning
doves, owls, fox, whitetail deer and wild turkeys.
Enjoy and help us maintain our grounds and woods
in their natural pristine condition.
Copyright © 2018 Spruce